RED KYTE Drones
Supporting O3 Air Unit!
As we saw an increasing amount of prop guard requests, we got to the drawing board and came up with another annoying product name!
If you already own an XDREI and/or additional Top Plate Assemblies, you can swap the Camera onto the XZWEI within a minute.
Please send us a message if you are eligible for VAT-free purchases within the EU
• Frame (Top Plate*, Bottom Plate, Cam Braces*)
• PCB extension*
• 3D Prints
• Screws, Nuts, Pressnuts
• LiPo Strap*
• Battery Foam Pads*
• List of recommended parts for the build
*Only with Option "Including Topplate Assembly"
• GoPro Hero 9, 10, 11, 12 or any other camera
• Caddx Vista or any other video transmitter
• Motors, AIO Board or any other electronics
• Anything besides what is listed under "containing"
• With "Tattu 4S 650mAh" and naked DJI O3 Air Unit: ≈ 245 grams
- You can go the extra mile with aluminum screws, to optimize the AUW even further
• You will void the warranty on your GoPro and Caddx Vista/RunCam Link or O3 Air Unit when you "strip" them
• A naked VTX has worse thermal characteristics due to the missing heat sink. If there is a long timeframe between powering on and takeoff, arm the quad while it sits on the ground. The propellers will provide enough airflow for the VTX not to overheat. More information on this can be found in Joshua Bardwells Video about naked Vistas
• Refrain from applying conformal coating. This will inevitably lead to overheating issues, even when it's in the air.
You can find all available, common 3D-printable spare parts as well as all documents and everything else worth downloading here: https://bit.ly/REDKYTEDronesPublic
If you are unsure if this is for you or have any questions regarding the kit, please drop us a message before placing an order
You can write us an Email via firstname.lastname@example.org or via IG: @redkytedrones